There was an error in this gadget
ShareThis

Monday, September 14, 2009

".................................."

They came.
They colored.
They conquered.

Today was the first day of school.
More importantly,
The first day of Kindergarten.

I love teaching this age group
but each First Day of School
I sort of forget why.

New faces.
New names.
New Playground Drama.

I am too tired to type.
Too exhausted to think of a title for this post.

Please take a moment to feel sorry for me.
I think I need faster shoes, a taser, and at least a standard Costco-sized palatte of Airborne.



Must. Eat. Chocolate.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Man. I can't imagine teaching that many small children. I have all I can do to manage mine. You certainly have my sympathy. It must be exhausting.

TUC said...

Teaching Kindergarten (or any grade, really) is nothing but a horrible nightmare to me. Thank God he made fine people like you who are willing to endure it ;-)