ShareThis

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

31 Things About Me

In honor of my 31st Birthday today, I have compiled a comprehensive list of various factoids about moi.

Enjoy.

1. I was born in Poland, not America.
2. I love both countries
3. I grin stupidly when I lie
4. I no longer drink
5. My ego gets bruised easily.
6. I am a closet writer. I have dreamt of being a published writer for decades.
7. I don't care very much about global warming
8. I am much more concerned with terrorists
9. I don't think 9/11 jokes are funny.
10. I am madly in love with my husband.
11. I am madly in love with my kids
12. I hate flying.
13. I love to read.
14. I need to lose weight
15. I never imagined I would grow up to be a teacher.
16. If I went to my old high school, where I caused A LOT of trouble, and told them that I became a teacher, they would weep in disbelief.
17. I am scared of heights
18. I am a people pleaser
19. At 31, I am finally learning it's okay to say No sometimes.
20. I respect my parents. More than I ever have.
21. I miss my sister
22. I want desperately for monchichi to lead a normal life.
23. I am proud of superman for being a kick a** brother and son.
24. Doing the right thing makes me high as a kite
25. I hate change.
26. I hate my sofas
27. I love being the hostess
28. I am a control freak
29. I still don't know how to use the speed dial feature on my cell phone.
30. I think I might be addicted to peanut butter.
31. I LOVE MY LIFE

No comments: