1. Sweep every concrete surface within a five mile radius of your home.
2. "Accidentally" slam your right pointer finger (essential for keyboard functioning) in the car door.
3. Ask your mother for some child-rearing advice.
4. Watch The View.
5. Plant a garden and watch it grow. Literally.
7. Excersise (Now you know this is some serious writer's block).
8. Put laxatives in your morning coffee.
9. Organize the closets. In every room of the house. And offer to do the neighbors' too.
10. Finally schedule those root canals you've been putting off for months.
So at about page 50 my brain decided to conspire against me, and everytime I walk by the laptop I want to hurl it at my husband. Not sure why he's the target but I'm sure he's done something to deserve it at some point.
No wonder artists are insane.