ShareThis

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Is it Possible?

I think I am in love.





And I don't mean with my husband.





Or my kids.





Or even my cat.





I think I am in love with this:



My seratonin levels are skyrocketing and everything moves in slow motion when I am near it.
I think about it at work, I overuse it at home. I hope it doesn't get sick of me.

I even took the relationship to the next level and started using fabric softener for the first time in my life.

I am in love with the fanciest appliance I have ever owned.

I am even being extra careless with my food in order to ensure that the laundry pile does not run out.

I know.

It's sick.

But it's my sickness and so far I am loving every second.

Got any dirty clothes?

4 comments:

OHmommy said...

I got loads and loads. ;)

So jealous. I would be head over heels in love too.

familyadventureguidebooks said...

Wish you could do my wash!

carrie said...

I TOTALLY understand, I got my new front loaders a few months ago and I can tell you...the love is lasting! Congrats!

Kate said...

LOL you can have my laundry there are tons of formula stains from the twins