ShareThis

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ooops I Did It Again.......

I let my life get in the way of blogging. Imagine that!

And not because there hasn't been anything to write about.

Why just last night I was half-dying from a 102 fever (Post-tylenol), shivering in my bed, trying to survive what has to be the ugliest bout of flu I have ever had. Not too long ago, Yahoo posted an article entitled "The Ten Germiest Jobs" and guess what was #1? TEACHERS! I am prepared to bathe my entire body in airborne if it keeps me healthy the rest of the school year. Last year alone I had three bouts of pink eye, three cases of strept throat, and too many colds to count.

Ah. But I love what I do.

However.

I am sooooo looking forward to my three weeks off for winter break. Just when you think you've given all you can, the school provides a paid vacation and all is well with the world again.

So I plan on catching you up on our family a little bit at a time during my break and get back into the habit of blogging again.

I know. I know.
Pins and needles.

2 comments:

Indy said...

I think we are all too busy to be blogging or reading blogs. I know I have been. We'll all get back to it once the holidays are through. Stay well!

OHmommy said...

I was wondering where you were. I sent your polish swear words off to my friends, LOL!